Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

A fresh new start

Some you may have notice it, but I changed the lay out of my blog a bit and cleaned all the old blogposts. I want to make a fresh new start with this blog. I haven´t been blogging a very long time. I like blogging, but I had no inspiration for new blogposts in the old concept. Only blogging about lolita and other Japanese fashion styles become a bit boring since I only wear lolita to meetings. I decided te clean-up my blog and make a new start. Hopefully I will write more often blogpostst. But what is my plan with this blog? Well... I want to write also about other stuff besides lolita. I'm planning on writing more about cooking, since that is also one of my pasions. I also like to write blogpostst about vintage tea stuff for my new Etsy shop All about tea. I wanted such a shop for a long time, but never had the guts to start. The shop is still in progress, but I hope it will work within the end of summer. Off course I will also write about my lolita life and make Tumblr inspiration posts (I'm still addicted to Tumblr). My first post will not be about lolita, but about cooking (well cooking is a big word for this, but I don't know how to call it otherwise XD). The picture gives already a clue.
I hope you will like my new blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment